Cook time:1 hour
Serves: 6 (20 potatoes)
As seen in Food Magazine. Trust me – these potatoes are little morsels of deliciousness. Cheese and spuds is a sublime flavour combination, and the Little Diggers are extra tasty. Enjoy!
20 Little Diggers potatoes
4 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoon flaked sea salt combined with ½ tablespoon of cracked black pepper
½ cup sour cream
80g blue cheese
3 tablespoons chives, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 180ºc. Wash and dry the potatoes thoroughly and add them to a large bowl.
- Drizzle with the oil and combine to well to ensure even coverage
- Dip the potatoes in the salt and pepper mix one at a time to coat lightly. Spread them out evenly on a baking tray and bake for an hour or until tender.
- Whisk together the sour cream and blue cheese until smooth. Season with a touch of salt.
- Slice a cross in the top of each potato and gently squeeze to open. Remove any excess salt.
- Top each potato with a small dollop of the blue cheese mix, then sprinkle over the chives to serve.